Monday, August 3, 2009

what am i thinking?

Mmm...
I also dunno wat happens to me...
I cant concentrate on some subject during lecture class...
Why become like this...ughh
In my mind,there are few factors that causing me problem...
Firstly,everyday i was thinking...
When there was holidays,i wanna go study...but,
When i'm studying...i felt like i want to have holidays...
is it just me have this problem...
Or everyone will have this problem???...

Lastly,i think this is also one of the major factor...
I just cant stop thinking bout her...
When i saw a couple infront of me...
My mind will start to imagine her with my senior...
Althought i dunno whether they are couple or not...
Haizzz....
Hope tomorrow i really can start concentrate on my studies back...
And stop thinking bout her again...but is really hard to control...
......

No comments: