Friday, August 14, 2009

Weird day

Dont know how to express my feeling now...

This morning i was in good shape...but...
Until the bio practical class...
I saw 2 jar of weird thing...YEAST!!!
Disgusting...Yer...like some one vomit into the jar...
the smell worse than anything in the world...yucks...
The yeast make me feel like want to vomit...feeling unwell...

Until afternoon,i only get better and we hv our lunch at mamak stall...
Then the noob jackie gif me see something...
I straight away no mood...and get angry...
I getting more sensitive...
Dunno Y???

But until juz now...suddenly my mood turn good...
Also dunno Y???
I think i study until crazy...
stress...going to register to tanjung rambutan soon...lol
And i ask myself y i take a-lvl...so many subject need to study...
Yer...what happen to me...

This coming sunday...
i gonna go back to malacca to visit my grandma...
quite worry bout the situation there...H1N1...spread fast at there...
Gonna become mask man...lolxd...
Since the H1N1 virus looks unstoppable...darn...
Hope the vaccine coming put soon...
And also hope there is no problem with my body immune system...
Suddenly got fewer suddenly no...Crazy...

No comments: