Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sing "K"...

Today,while waiting for Zy to finish his class...i with jason,david and ben hanging around at lab...they call me to go kao the gal...lolxd...i think is not the time right now la...suddenly the noob Zy sms me say that he going to sing k...==...wtf he no tell me earlier...i din bring money out...lol...

I hv no choice...borrow money from him and follow them...

When reach there...Zy bring YJ to sub to buy shirt...
Guess wat...
That fellow use up 1 hour ++ to buy a shirt...
Choosing from 12 shirts...Omg...
Even i buy thing also dun take such a long time...
+ the shirt is rm149.00...
Rich person...lol...

Around 3.45pm...if not mistaken...
we went to green box...
before the entry...we show our ID card of tarc...
But the noob Zy din bring...he take out his ic...
Wow...what a cute pic he hv during standard six...lolxd...
Totally not the same person...

The room is huge...
And nice to sleep...
I think we should bring pillow when go sing k...XD
There is 9 of us there...
Then i realise that i am the only one not from their class...lol...Alien
This time is much more better thn the last time i came...
Last time...i paid rm30,2 hrs 30mins din sing any song...Wtf...
This time rm10++...can sing many songs i like...XD...worth...

Actually,this morning i having slight fever...on and off...
Dunno what going in my body immune system...
+ got sore throat...worry whether is H1N1 or not...
But after sing K...no more fever,no more sore throat...
Damn weird...

And i'm so sorry with my music teacher...
I skip another piano class...
Pls forgive me...Sorry...

No comments: