Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Started to worry...

Today...in my mind...
Have fews issues always appear in my brain...
Its make me feel worry...

Firstly,is tomorrow bio test...
20 marks from test 2...
i cant effort to failed this time again...
Although it is my favourite topic...genetic control and cancer...
I like gene mutation stuff...
Hope tomorrow i will have a good day...bonne journee

Since the scary H1N1 virus looks unstoppable...
I also start to worry will i be the next person to get sick...or die...
i cant imagine...
Will the world end soon???
when will the vaccine will be produce???
Haizzz...

Long time i din saw her online...
I think this is the 2nd week...
Is there any thing with her???...
I kinda worry bout her...
I just want to care bout you...
I dun mind u reject me...
I juz wan to know whether u r in good shape or not...
......

No comments: