Sunday, August 30, 2009

Open school lu~~

Another one more day...
I will back to my college life lu~~
But test 2 is coming...haizzz...
If not mistaken a bio test will be handed to us on wednesday...
Although only cover one chapter...
Also enuf give me die jor...LOL...
And also other test...
Hope really can cope with it...HOPE SO...
I did really miss my fren at college...lol...

Btw,tomorrow i might go to convention centre once again...
This time go there is to buy one whole set of...
Twilight!!!...^^
If not mistaken is 130++ only...XD

Today i had bought another new red shirt...lol...
My whole cabinet is full of red shirt^^...
And also buy a new pair of nike shoe...
The shoe and the shirt only cost a total of rm218.00...XD
Here are some pic of my shoe and shirt...









Rooney...XD



Nike football...

Another 2 good news...
Firstly,at last ferrari win a grand prix...
Kimi first place for the first time of the season as well as ferrari first time of the season...

Secondly is Red devil,manutd had won their match against rival arsenal...2-1...
An "excellent" header from diaby give utd the 3 points...
Rooney score from the spot kick...
4th goals in the premium league this season...

There is few question mark set in my mind...
That is...
Am i toooooooooo quiet in the class?????
Why everyone said that I very quiet,no interaction at all during the class...
But i thought i'm too noisy in the lecture hall tim...XD
But nevermind bah i will try to talk more la....

MERDEKA!!!LOL...

No comments: