Friday, August 21, 2009

Holiday...

Finally...
Finally...a one week break has come...
I really need a rest...
But after this holiday...
The test will started...
Holiday still have to study hard...
I cant affort to have another bad result for my bio...
And i will put more effort toward my pure math and applied math...
coz the last time i did not score well...71/100...u_u...
On next week,zy said their class got go for ice-skating...
Dunno whether wanna go or not...
I still have to ask for permission...
from my parent...
And my piano students...coz i having replacement class for them...
If i got go...
Will i gonna invite the "she" to go???
If i invite she go, will she accept???
I getting tired to think bout her...
For the past 10 years i was thinking bout her for everyday...
Did she was the same???
Also thinking bout me???
I'm quite happy when she said she dun have a boyfriend...
Is she waiting for someone???
Is it me???{s.s-->shok sendiri}XD...
hope so...

Today...
I dunno why my mood was deeply down...
because of something???...i dunno...
All the SPUS(a-lvl and stpm) students is happy coz of the holiday...
But why i feel sad...
Cant explain...

No comments: