Thursday, August 27, 2009

I must not under pressure...

I must keep myself happy to ensure that my sick will get well...
Additionally i also must not under lots of pressure...
Doctor said this type of disease is cause by pressure...
But i dont feel any pressure...
Some of my fren said i always looks sad...
But i can tell u all that i'm not sad dude...

I must smile everyday...
If not my sickness will not get well...haizzz...
And dun get angry...
(p/s:dun make be mad...pls)

And tomorrow zi yeong and I cant go for ice skating le...Sry
Cause he is sick...fever...lol...(take care dude)...
There is a mixed feeling in my heart...
I'm happy coz...
I will have additional one day to study and prepare for my exam...
I'm sad coz...
I cant go out to relax...lol...

The draw for the champion league group stage is done just now...
My favourite team--->manutd...is drawn together with....
Russian club--cska moscow...
Turkish club--besiktas
and...german wolfsburg...

Meanwhile barcelona will play inter milan...cant wait to see ibrahimovich and eto'o to play against their former club...^^

Plus edwin van der sar win the club goalkeeper of the year...XD...

Hope manutd have a good season by win the trophy back from barcelona hands...

Time to sleep lu~~

No comments: