Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy?or Sad?....

Should i be happy or sad?...i also dunno wat mood am i having now...

Today...
My applied math paper had return to me...
My result is...23/25...quite good...
But still have to add up with my pure math...
25/50...is my pure math result....sucks...
Total=(23x2)+25=71...
OMFG....71 only...haizzzz...
This is the first time i get an "B" grade for my math...
I use to get an "A" grade for math for the past 18 yrs...
4 more marks then i will get an A....
What i can said is study hard on pure math...haizzzz....

Tomorrow is the last day of july...
Hope august will be good for me...
This july...is very unlucky for me...
everything bad happens on me...

When reach august...
That means my bday is getting nearer and nearer...
Hope will have some suprise bah...
But i also din expect have any BIG BIG suprise...
Every year bday,i used to be alone...mmm...
..........................

No comments: