Monday, July 6, 2009

Exam is coming soon...

Yerrrrrrr...Already 2 months i have became a tarcian...time past through very fast...and exam is around the corner...

The first test is on next wednesday...GP...hope i can score well...

I most care subject is physic...ughhhh....physic is tough for me...

Math???easy job larr...close one eye also can score at least 70++...this time without sheelan,zell or chee siang to compete with me....wakakaka...but i dun not what my new classmate standard are...

On the other hand,i try to figure it out why i cant communicate well with my new classmates???...It is MY problem or what???...when i just enter the class i felt like dun wan to open my "gold mouth"...Let It Be....or i'm coward...

When i sat inside the class...some of them will ask me..."y u look so boring or unhappy?"....ermm...actually i also dun no y...LOL...may be they always speak "chicken intestine"(english) gua...or may be is just my style..."COOL"..."SHY"...Could anyone tell me how to change my style...

...i try to update my blog asap la...now need to study liao la...


No comments: