Friday, July 24, 2009

finally

Finally...finally...my first test end today...last subject is physic...

Erm...sadly today receive some sad news...firstly,the chance to score A's in math become more difficult...coz today my pure math lecture give us the answer for the paper...got some answer not same=_=...

i dun expect my applied can get full marks...max is 45 only...for a dumb-dumb like me where can take 45marks out of 50 marks...haizzz...

This could be the first time i did not get an A's on my math for 18years...cham lo...i really getting worse...may be due to some problem occur on my life...love?perhaps...lol

tomorrow will be a busy day...and also a day that can spend lots of money...=_=...

Around 7am zhoy will leave his house and fetch will of us,when the time reach my house i think is bout 7.30am gua...(hope so,coz scare he cant wake up)...

the first destination will be my ex-secondary school...smk st.gab...y i still going back?...coz there got prefect gathering...lol..."give face"them only...lolxd...

Second destination...smk cochrane...once is the school i want to get in...but now is HELP college...may be is because of someone?...we are going for the hari keusahawaan at there...i think is similar to open day??...the purpose we go there is for the cube competition...lol...

I think it should say help hsk bah...to make sure the first place is our buddy...

Then later on we will go "cheong k" at green box...to celebrate bday for shit wong and kar foo...dunno tomorrow wat time will i go back to home leh...hope not so late...

At last wish KF happy bday lo~although i dunno wat to buy for u...BUT i will not buy anything from ur wishlist...XD...

Sleeping time...zzz...is time to relax...Test finished!!!

No comments: