Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oops I Ponteng...Sorry

Mmm...feel weird when these words come out from my mouth...:I want Ponteng...
OMG...since when i become like that...bad boy
I really feel sorry...
I promise no next time...lol...XD
Today pure math test was sucks...
I ruin my whole test...
Formula...applied wrong...
One question din do...shit jor...failed liao...
Dun care bah...hope applied math can save my math score...

After the exam...i skip my chemistry tutorial class...
Then we go for movie...Before that they discuss where to go ady 15mins...
And so sorry for jason...coz i accidently scratch his arm till bleed...
Sorry lo~~
Ah sou(joey) dun be sad la...is accident la...^^...go back sayang ur hubby lo...

I also blured by them...
At first I thought go midvalley de...but there is long queue over there...
Then when left less than 10 min...suddenly change to leisure mall...
ZY(mr.Y aka vinegar) drive his "roller coaster" speed to there...
Make my heart beat up to 80++ per min jor...

We went for a movie name "吓到笑"...
Eden should watch it...especially the 2nd story...XD
A product from jack neo...
The movie have 3 parts...i mean 3 story like chapters...diff story...
The movie is funny...but the story a bit...ehem...moderate lo...
After the movie we all went back le...
Until 6 something only I can take my breakfast...
Record leh...but dun try and learn this la...is not good for health...I know...


抱歉...
最近我的心情起伏很大...
我也不知为何...
所以我也控制不了我的情绪...
我的脾气时好时坏...
变得很没礼貌...
原谅我...原谅我不成熟...
毕竟我还小嘛...
在此...我也只能在说声抱歉...
我会改过的...
给我机会...

倒数25天...

No comments: