Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Capture of the day...

Here is my capture of the day....
Taken at tarc...(yam yam park)


Cute???lol...

Mmm...tomorrow going to start my test 2...
First paper GP...going to write essay...500++....
Dunno still can handle or not???

Thursday got chemistry exam...
OMG....cover 8 chapters...haizz...die ady lo....
Saturday still hv school...
pure math exam...Mmmm...
Also can pass gua....hope so...

I has discover a new nickname for myself...
That is....
SS boy....
wat mean by SS...
Definitely not shok sendiri...
I hope is Sun Shine boy...but also not~~~
Is Shy Shy boy...~~
Weird nickname rite...XD
But is suit for my style...~~
Shy.....lol...

Here have an announcement for my ex-gabrians classmate...
We will have party on october...^^
Probably at green box...
And the date we still debating...
Is either 3rd of october or 10th...^^
I will announce the latest information to u guys....
For more information...
You guys may contact me...phone la,msn la,watever u can contact me la...
Even cbox also can....^^...XD


29 days to go....yahoo...i'll be adult....

No comments: