Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Congratz...

On my last post,i got mention bout that couple...
没有错...lady and gentlemen...
让我们用最热烈的掌声来欢迎...
J&J...Jason kitty wong and joey lim....haha...
or can call as mr&mrs noob...
Jason said he wont mind de...
Eh eh,not me leak the news de har...
Is u two ppl call me to say one...
I'm innocent...XD
At here hope they can forever together bah....XD

The gabrians(for a-lvl) all have GF jor...left me alone...T.T...lol...
ZY,Hadley...now jason...
nvm beh...study first bah......

Just now,my fren louie tell me bout sumthing...
bout the planet x...I absolutely dunno anything bout this...
After he explain to me thn i only know...
He say on year 2012,the planet x will collide with earth...
Everyone will die...lol...
Donno true or not one...
But if is true...then i should enjoy my life now lo...
Find a gf lo...LOL...(kidding only lar)...
SS pulak...wakakaka...

Erm...this saturday our party is held on green box(sg.wang)...
If u guys still dunno yet...look at this...
1pm start...bring rm50 i think is enuf...
But many of them got work...haizzz...T.T...
See u guys there...XD...
Lets get the party start...wakaka

8 days to go...

No comments: