Saturday, January 2, 2010

Avatar

Welcome to 2010~R.I.P 2009~
At first wish everyone happy new year~
Nothing special bout my celebration on new year eve...juz ate steamboat with my family and watch countdown concert~

Today i having my movies together with jia tern and xiao pat...
At morning i meet up with jason,his lao po and jia tern at old town...
Then chrismen join us...the most late de of coz that xiao pat...==
Always the most late...
Jason and chrismen doesnt wan to join us for movie...
So, jia tern, pat and me went to pavillion to have our lunch and wait for tk...at wong kok...
Be4 going in to cinema we buy starbuck and put it inside bag to bring in...lol


SS~Lol~


Nice~my chocolate cream chip...without chocolate chip....==

Avatar is nice~XD~much more nicer thn storm warriors 2....
And i did have fun with u guys...
Especially the chui sui part...haha

Monday start back my college life ady...
Feel a bit weird...dunno y...hehe
Anyway...is nice to see u all again...
Let's hardwork together....
and pay more attention ~
But i noe I wont pay more attention to teacher...==
Dun late for the first class o~

No comments: