Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where Are You

Where did "U" go?
I miss "U" so
Seems like it's been forever
That "U" have been gone
Some days I feel like shit
Some days I wanna quit
And just to be normal for abit...just a little bit
I dont understand why "U" have to always be gone
I get along but the trips always feel so long
And,I find myself try to stay by phone
Cause your voice always helps me when I feel alone
But I feel like an idiot,working my day around the call
When I pick up I dont have much say
So,I want "U" to know it's a little fucked up
That I'm stuck here waiting....at times debating
Telling "U" that I've had it with "U" and your career
Now i find myself just filling my time
Anything to keep the thought of "U" from my mind
I'm doing fine...I plan to keep it that way
"U" can call me if "U" find "U" have something to say to me
I want "U" to know
THat I'm stuck here waiting for "U"
No longer debating
Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses,
For while "U"re not around and feeling so useless
It seems one thing has been true all along
"U" dont really know what "U" got tll it's really gone...

No comments: