Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming soon....

Coming ady...
Exam is coming TT...
Under pressure again...
I din prepare for every subject yet...
not even 1...
cham liao...
Failed again le...
Everytime study..memorize..thn..after few min...
I totally forget everything...TT
Really nid to god bless me le this time...
At least dun failed la...
pass enuf ler...i not greedy...

Wan to exam liao...but i still going out...hehe...
This saturday having a gathering...primary school gathering...XD
Having Bbq party...reli have a long period din saw them ler...
6 year ++ le...all dai gor zai dai gor lui le...
not the "baby" anymore le...

After the party i will update my blog...
But after that i might stop for a while...
I reli very very very extreme tired......
Facing many many problem....haiz...
Dun think too much la...WL...

No comments: