Friday, January 15, 2010

The Furthest Distance In The World

The furthest distance in the world
Is not between life and death,hell and heaven
But when I stand infront of "U"
Yet "U" dont know that
I love "U"

The furthest distance in the world
Is not when I stand infront of "U"
Is yet "U" cant see my love
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
Yet cannot
Be together

The furthest distance in the world
Is not being apart while being in love
But when plainly cannot resist the yearning
Yet pretending
"U" have never been in my heart

Crowd,watching the love couple come together
And reveal a sweet smile
Heart is a sad and dreary
Happiness at her smile is what I want
Reality was too tired
I cant breath
Love,
Is a test we must go through
Love,
Is not doomed
Love,
The no-win,only right or wrong

No comments: