Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sorry...

Sorry...I sincerely apology to my readers...
For the past few weeks i have been posting all those "emo" post...
Actually i'm really ok...i'm fine...
I just post it for fun...>.<
"U" is not presence in the real world...
If my post affect ur feeling or mood...
Once again I apology to you...
The purpose i named my blog as vayne's wonderland...
Is to bring my happiness to u all like disneyland ~XD~...
Bring you all to my wonderland...
But seems I failed >.<
Like wad my fren...dhina and adrian said...
My blog should named it as:
Vayne's sorrow-land...>.<
At last...exam is coming...pressure start again...
Cant sleep well again...maybe i think too much >.<
Btw,I promise u all Vayne's wonderland will bring happiness to all of u...
And specially to dhina...
Dun too worry me when i look sad at college...
I'm not sad...just dunno how to express my feeling on my face...
I DUNNO HOW TO SMILE >.<

No comments: