Thursday, January 7, 2010

Met You

Saw "U" once again...
Your shadow far apart...
Do "U" know?
I did tell myself,I will forget "U" the day after...
I did remind myself,I dont miss "U" anymore...
Then I thought I really did,but till now......
I found that I'm a fool,I was deceiving myself...
"U" were never out of my life...
Even a day,an hour,a minute or even one second...
But conceal from my deepest heart...
Miss "U"
Remember "U"
Never even less than yesterday...
Do "U" know?
While I saw "U",I shunted...
Escape from "U"
No why but felt my heart was bleeding...
Perhaps afraid to face "U"?
Perhaps afraid that I couldnt speak when meet "U"
I know
"U" are always being who "U" are...
"U" are not the one I meet before...
And the one I miss not the one I met...
The yesterday of "U" will only alive in my deepest heart...

"U" is not a human being...

No comments: