Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 days to go...

2 more days...we will say goodbye to 2009...
and say hello to 2010...
Maybe many of us wanna forget bout 2009...
There are many sad news in 2009...
For me...in 2009,everyday i felt like day dreaming...
Do nothing...
Hope in 2010 i will finally awake...not in hibernate mood anymore...
Hopefully la~

2009...
sad things a lot la...
-nearly failed all subject...@@
-Want SE Aino...no money buy...T.T
-Always Day-dreaming
-somemore got insomnia...
haiz...

2010
wad i looking forward is...
-do well in my AS and A2 exam...at least pass all la...and 1 or 2 A's??...maybe
-My vacation to korea...i want to go on march but my parent said go on june...@@
haiz...june is summer nia...march is end of winter...cooler mah...@@
-As a football fans...of coz is world cup 2010 la~XD~
england must win o~
-last thing...most important thing...cure my stupid insomnia problem...^^

Anyone have celebration on new year eve???
Call me nia~...i dun wan stay at home nia~XD~

So i wish everyone happy new year~

No comments: