Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Movie(new moon)

Annyeonghaseyo...lol...long time din update my blog ady...
Today,Zy,Joanne and me went for movie at leisure mall...
We meet up there and watch Twilight saga:new moon...
Starring kristen Stewart,robert pattinson and taylor lautner...
Hmm...this movie i rated it 3/5 bah...
Cause...is a bit boring for me...
I still prefer Harry Potter movies...XD~
or football~haha...kidding only...hehe

Hmm...i wonder what was everyone doing on this holidays???
Hope you guys have a fun holidays...XD~
Especially dhinak...haha...
I want the original roti canai from him...haha...since he go india....

Hmm...my holiday is still the same....
One word....boring...
Everyday watch drama only....and also learning some korean language...
Since I might be going to korea next year....XD
Learn it first....haha
Hope it can be true...
The place I want to go is the Teddy Bear Museum....XD~

Hmm....Take Care everyone^^...see you guys soon....
Damn miss you all....haha

No comments: