Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crazy?Stupid?Unlucky? day

Oh well,I guess I'm having the craziest,stupiest,unluckiest day...
Early in the morning ady done a stupid reaction...
I will not try to overreact again =.=lll
second thing,
I will just said that dont tell eveyone bout ur secret...
Keep it in your heart forever...
If you tell someone else...
You do no when will it burst out...
Although everyone say keep something inside heart is no good...
Must share it with fren...
But...now I dont think so...
Start from now,I wont tell any secret of myself to anyone...

And final thing...
Mom,Dad...
I not in a relationship...
Your son is still single...
What make u 2 think that I'm in a relationship?...=.=
That key chain is I buy for myself not from a girl...
I buy for fun k?...==


You r my only fire extinguisher for now...

No comments: