Friday, July 30, 2010

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized...
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush?
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do

Well,my fren post the phrase below on my wall:
beautiful girls all over the TARC U could be chasing and ur time would be granted they got somehin' on you baby some' on you baby they might say hi and u might say hey and you should be worry about what they say cause they got somethin' on you baby somehin' on you baby

everywhere u go u always hearing her name (name, name)and no matter where u r at girl you make u wanna sang (sang,sang)whether a bus or a plane or a car or a train no other girls on your brain and ''HER'' the one to blame...LOL!!!!

zzz....

Well,who knows?
1st time does not make sense 2nd time does not make sense but 3rd time,4th time and so on does it make sense?

No comments: