Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm too free....

Yup,after SPM i really very very free...every day repeat the same thing...eat,sleep,play,watch drama that been download....OMG i gonna mad if i continue to do this things until the result coming out...gosh,although i'm going to teach piano but it just thursday and friday on the other days...haiz damn boring...

starting tomorrow more worst cause zell have to go work at station one at pandan indah...and no one going to chat with me...ooooooh!!!,tell me what to do man,my mom is not allowing me to work...haiz....

...and aslo this bad news coming from my parents mouth to my ears and through the nerve to my brain...they are not letting me go to UCSI university unless i score a 10A's because they plan to renovate the house...damn is impossible...now i just hope that i could go for matrik only...or i will go for form 6 probably is at SMK cochrane...

But i has confuse that what is the different between a-level and STPM...as i know la...A-level do not need to wear uniform to college but need to paid and when take result is faster than STPM...it's that right coz i listen it from zhoy....but i would like to listen more information from my blog visitor (if you know)...

Well i have no other choice than choosing form 6....hope that she will aslo go for form 6 ...xixi....

No comments: