Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year~~2009~~

Another year has gone....bye bye to 08' and say hello to 09'......This is my first time write blog in english,hope that i not making any grammar mistakes.....

Let's start with the last day of 08'...as usual,during my past years i aslo did not go for countdown(except year 2000 cause is millineum),just countdown at home,watching live tv show from taipei(actually their fireworks is more nicer),drink a couple glass of wine...and aslo make a new year wish....this year my wish is hope that i will together with her....i hope god will hear my wish...

on the countdown night,jia tern,chi hong,yao heng,bear bear and me all aslo no go for count down,then jia tern invite all of us to start countdown on MSN...if i not mistaken the clock start at 1 hours and 16 min more to go ....although is lame but nothing to do except this...in this 1 hour and 16min,all of us just chat rubbish(girls,game and working...).....just CRAP....after listen to the firework then all of go sleep....(not see firework is listen...lazy to open gate to see)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

whoa,another year has past through... for me is nothing...just hope the worldwide economy is better....

OMG,need to get up early in the morning after a lame night...well actually today i am going to MidValley so need to go early before start jam and no parking...the purpose my family and me go there is to go for an exhibition of renovation...arrr...so boring...but something interesting is all the promoter are girls,they wear low cut blouse woo...very sexy...do not say me is a pervert ok,i am a normal male,all guys in this world aslo like this ok,except for the g** person...stupid mid valley big like hell,walk until i half-dead...very tired...well after the exhibition we go for shopping and taking our lunch...then at last i come back to my home....HOME SWEET HOME!!!...

As a conclusion...no..no.. i am not writing a during a essay during my school days...at last,i hope that my english is not so bad..haha...once again wish u all have a good brand new year of 2009 and the luck will continue be with u...for those want a GF or a BF,wish u gud luck but need to be brave and to be on the initiative for boys.... dont be a cowardssss..........


HAPPY NEW YEAR....NEW YEAR,NEW HOPE...........

No comments: