Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad Luck Day~~~~

OMG...today is my worse day in 2009...fell sick in midnight...stomach ache,gastric and aslo fever...so suffering ,felt like dying...somemore i need to go for the undang test...i gonna faint...the computer that i use...randomlly choose all the tough question for me to do...make me cannot to score higher marks...although is 44 only...what going on for me today....

Luckily when i came back to house i feel more better or not i might been hospitalize by my parent...phew....now i just can eat some porridge...well,just regard it as diet lol...

Cny is coming...so wishing you all a very happy chinese "牛" year...i will stop blogging here as i will continue after i coming back from my kampung~Melaka...then i will update all pic that i have at there...BB...

No comments: