Saturday, January 10, 2009

Going for undang class(KPP)....

Haizzz...need to wake up early in the morning again coz i am going for my KPP class for 5 hours...quite long right...At 7.15am sharpe...my tutor~~uncle steven call me and said he was arrive...i just sit in the car he quickly gave me a book~~lol,wat book again...the exercise book for the KPP,inside there is 500 questions...need so much this book for what...all the question look so easy...i seeking for 100% all correct...

Uncle steven said he need to fetch for two girls aslo...lol.i thought just me....both of them aslo stay at setiawangsa...if i not mistaken,their name are evonne and sharmin...one of them already go through the KPP test and another one is same class with me for the class...

Lol that bloody place is quite far is at Hulu Langat,i have been here for the fourth time...two times is going for the prefect camp during my school days and the third time is going for “铁打”coz i sprain my ankle...



Reach there about 8.45am saw the big sigh board~~SURFINE HITECH S/B,then going to register and go for thumbprint and aslo a card...then went to my class...the class start at 9.30am...my "devil mind" whispering to me said the 5 hours start countdown now and its time to sleep...then the tutor came in...lol...his name is mr.azahar...he quite funny...when calling our name,he aslo use his laptop to broadcast some song to us...including one of my favorite song~~careless whisper...and aslo give us see some funny video and some accident video...damn so "geli" all the body all scatter everywhere and the blood sprinkle out when the truck went through the body~~then he gave us a book and he emphasize to read all if we want to pass...=.=......




This teacher quite good and funny,not boring at all...but as i know all my friends says its very boring in the class for 5hours...lol its break time at 12 noon...but after this i know what they mean by boring... when i enter the class mr.azahar is packing his laptop and beside him got another indian tutor~~mr.shiva...Oh My Gosh...change teacher...this tutor very strict coz he said he doesnt want to make funny for the following chapter...damn i hate the following chapter coz is a bit about somrthing need to recite(hafal)~~is about the akta333...lol...and aslo about the LDL,PDL,CDL,PSV...all the license and the sistem KEJARA...wtf siez...

The class end at 2.30pm...guess what...need to queue up again for the thumbprint...lol...annoying...when go back....damn facing the traffic jam again...lol why there is jamming everyday,everywhere and everytime...uncle steven fetch the girl that taking the KPP class with me go home first then only my turn...

When come back to home...my mom ask me how was the class i just say two words..."tired","sleep" then went to sleep....when wake up need to help mom to make CNY
cookies...after that start blogging lol...

No comments: