Monday, June 7, 2010

I Miss It Badly...

Suddenly I have a feeling...
I miss my primary and secondary school life badly...
I wan to go back to those time...
Is stress-free...

During primary school life...
I still remember every thing happens during that time...
We use plastic bottle to play as football during every recess time...
Although u all might be think is childish,but is fun when you play with your friends...
I miss my teachers there especially 许老师...
You scold me alot,scold me bout my hand-writting...
Gave me a nickname of "doctor" lai...
But you teach me alot...You just want me to be good thats why you scold me...
My primary friends,
I'm glad that we are still in contact...

During secondary school life...
Wow,I miss their crazy behaviour...haha
We hang out alot...
We play alot...
Skip class,do crazy things...since it is a boy school...
Having camp with prefects and scouts...
Best memories in my life...

Now,college life...
Everyday stress...make important decision...
Well,I hate it...
College have girls...not like my secondary school...
When i saw girls,I felt awkward...==lll
Feel shy....Face always red like a tomato...

I miss my life,
there are 2 person I miss the most...
My grandmom(mom side) and my grandpa(father side)
My grandmom pass away during my UPSR exam...
Is a sad news for me...
She used to take care of me during baby since my parents have to work...
I remember during I'm small,I'm a crying kid...
She used to threaten me that if you cry again your "bird" will fly away...
Since that I stop crying and learn to be a man...
She protect me whenever I do something wrong...
When she passed away I din cry...i know she wont wan to see me crying...
I hold back my tears...할머니....saranghae ^^

My grandpa left me during CNY on my PMR year...TT
He care me alot...although we not often see each other...
He stay at melacca...So everytime I visit him...
He smile alot...
Now I miss it...할아버지...saranghae...

I know they will bless for me...and i need to work harder...


I miss you all...saranghae

No comments: