Friday, October 9, 2009

Summary of the week

Another week has gone...
Exam is getting closer and closer...haiz...
This week and the last week make me feel happy...
Not only can gather with my secondary school mates...
And also thx for the wishes from my dear friendssss...
and thx to SN10I,J,K...
And also thx to the "electricity"...haha...
Once again thx....

Bio teacher have confirm the presentation topic to us today...
Unfortunately,our group is going to present bout the noob malaria...
I prefer AIDS...coz i have all the info ored...swt...now have to find others...
We have been join by other groups which include...
One group that i dislike...dun wan to said it here...
Zy should know who r they...ask him...>.<

But this week there is only thing that really dissapointed me...
Not good to talk ppl bad things at here...
So dun wan write here bah...



No comments: