Thursday, October 22, 2009

Korean Meal~

Today class really kanasai+boring....except for the bio tutorial and the physic....
Once again no chemistry class for today...^^...
And my class have 2 applied math class...tutorial and lecture...
This teacher really...dunno how to said....
An easy question can explain so long....
Plus make the question getting more complicated to understand...swt

Well,while waiting for sn10k to end their class...
I purposely following I class to go play basketball....
But....most 扫兴things happens.....
By the time they go and take ball from car....
suddenly rain....
So....all of us end up at CITC...to login facebook...LOL
I login facebook purposely is to steal crops from someone only....HAHA....to revenge...hehe

Then after K class ending their class....
We heading to ampang there(if not mistaken)....to have our lunch...korean meal...
There are 10 of us......no nid list out gua....haha...
Funniest thing is everytime we go this place sure will rain...LOL...
There are some pic below....almost all is taken by that "Jie Jie"--->Joanne...lol...






















After all finished eating....the waiter clean up everything...
Except those vege and those dunno wad lai de....
They started to play one game...guess wad...
TRUTH OR DARE...swt...
I kena twice....pity me......
Plus also kena 2 punishment....
1st--->Eat vege plus garlic plus pther ingredient and vinegar....T.T
2nd--->Drink water+vinegar+barli ginger....imagine that taste...ughh...
About 5 sumthing,ZY fetch me back and some of them at lrt station gua....haha...

Thx for u all....XD
Bring me lots of fun...^^
To release my stress be4 my test...ughh...
2nd of nov....i'm ready....no.355--->my position....


No comments: