Friday, June 19, 2009

My A-Level's class and my financial problem...

I has taken 5 subjects for my a-level...that is bio,chem,phy,math and GP...lets talk more detail bout my class and subjects...

I'm in sn10J...i try to mix with my new classmates...from stranger become friend...

Bio...the lecture class is a bit boring and sometimes i feel sleepy and keep on yawn in the class...(but slightly better than ong)...but i like the part for practical,coz can do experiment alone...i doesnt like groups...alone better...

Chem...the class i would not sleep...coz of the lecture?dunno...or the class is interesting??

Phy...still as hard as i thought...i hate phy...many calculation...*dizzy*

math...as we know got 2 parts...pure math...is the better class but is slightly harder...the lecturer is funny...Applied math...erm...no comment...the most boring class...the lecture's attitude almost same like my secondary school teacher(ananthalanjan)...S***s

GP...quite relax in this class...but the difficult part for me is my english very bad...

But nevermind...at least one of my new friend always speak chicken intestine(english)...that is David...i think he teach english than i teach him back chinese and cantonese since his chinese level is almost same with Bear bear(wei hsiung)...*fail chinese*...

And when come to college life...i burn lots of money on recently....LMAO,ROLF

In one month my parent just give me rm100 as pocket money but i spend up to rm200++ in one month...how i can survive???....

Some more my friends ask me why i dun eat lunch at tarc?sorry guys...i not come from a rich family!!!!!if i eat at there how much i need to spend in a month with the budget of rm100...yet i ored overload the budget...==

So if any one have any part-timejob after 4pm from monday to friday...pls inform me....PLS...PLS...SOS...i really need the job...no matter how tough is it...i willing to do it...until what time also can...big size ppl can do up to few jobs....PLS INFORM ME...

on the other hand,i also searching part-time jobs on teaching piano...just need a place have piano or keyboard then i can teach le(but not my house,pls...i dun wan to let my parent know)...no need to doubt my professionalities...i'm in grade 8 in my piano...all my exam is taken at ABRSM...i have those cert....so pls....help me i'm in trouble...in my financial status...


1 comment:

josh lee said...

i tinhk u need a part time job for u r poket money when u study also need more money for buying book,reload for handphone and more. batter u think what part time job u like than u find that job.don't over use with ur money. that is very sad u k'no