Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bore,bore holidays...

Haizzz...

this is the first week of holiday still have a week to go....

everyday stay at home like waiting the time pass away...1 minute like 1 hour...the time like just stop right there...

Althought i have a 2 weeks break,but i not yet complete my tutorial workbook...haiz...

Damn much of tutorial work for me...and also a general paper essay...the question is a bit lame(for me lar)--->"the importance of museum and art galleries"...some more need to write 500-600 words...LMAO!!! And plus the bio,phy,chem,apply math and pure math tutorial workbook very hard...especially biology...F***...haizzz...hope i can really do all my work and really understand the topics...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!really under pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!

*who can help me*

And my trip to kuantan might be cancel...might lose the chance to relax myself....haizzz...

Luckly can go the my primary school gathering this saturday at pavillion...^^

No comments: