Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Feel That I'm Very ~Stupid~...

Erm...y i say i'm stupid...coz i'm really stupid...~~

Today i do my revision my biology...then when i doing the revision...i remember few days ago i do a bio experiment..."preparation of wet slide'by using onion and cheek...

but at first i really cant undersatnd the word of "cheek"...then i take the toothpick and scrape my face...then my classmate ask me why i keep on scraping my face..really very very very(x infinity) "fish"...am i stupid?i always ask myself...

But really cant blame me right....during secondary school also didnt do this experiment due to lack of object....and that time do experiment is by group...now is individual....and somemore i no need to do the experiment all handle by my frenz....

But one thing that i dun feel i'm stupid...i juz break my record(cube solving) 1 min 11 sec althought is not very fast compare to those expert and my frenz for me is quite quick ored...^^

And the last thing is Jolin Tsai is coming to malaysia!!!!This is her schedule:
Tonight 7pm she have a interview at MYFM...
Then friday she will at kota kinabalu one borneo for an autograph session at 7.30pm
Then on this saturday,7pm at Times square for an autograph session...i might go for this after my gathering with my ex-classmate...XD...


No comments: