Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy!!~

Its been so long...
Really long time no see u guys ady...
JT,chee siang,chi hong and xiao pat...thx to u guys...
Thanks for everything...
Although the seat for today movies is abit cacat-ed...
I'm still happy to hang out with u guys...
Not bad mah sit the second most front row...
Got abit "3-D" effect~haha~
And also enjoy sushi king~~=P
Tommorow again go shopping but is with family~hehe~
Looks like i dun k my exam...hehe~

Special thanks to markie and xiao pat for acc me to gym~~~
But seriously my abs is pain @@lll~


I think I cant even differentiate between fake and real things...
Its been so fake but mr. zy keep say is real...
Maybe is just co-incidence...
But he just keep say is real...@@
Its totally impossible man...
If is real...i will chop down my head...
Confuse bout wad am I talking huh??
Yeah...my ownself also blur...hehe...
But in this world...only 5 person include me know wad is going on =P



Cant wait my arrival of my RDR and Lupin album~~~~

No comments: