Thursday, November 21, 2013

Afraid

When I was young, ghost, vampire etc are the most eerie stuff I'm afraid on...
Especially my fren like to bring me for supernatural type of ghost movie....
When growing up eventually I found out there are more scarier stuff out there....
which is human.....and the feeling of losing someone special
I'll never knew what actually human are thinking....
What is on their mind?
Acting on how to please ur heart and kick u away when not needed?
And saying that you r appreciate it when you leaving...
I have no idea wtf are happening...

Is sacrifice needed for person you like?
I have no more idea...It seems doesn't works well for me
Sacrifice my sleeping time,  my health..
Maybe people will leave u when you doesn't hv these: money, car, ur look...

I'm tired...

No comments: