Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blacklisted...

U ppl force me to blacklist u all in my heart
I am very dissapointed towards u all
Grandma ady pass away for 8 yrs
Now u ppl only say those properties divide till not the same
What the hell u talking
Why cant u let grandma rest in peace?Why must u do it that way?
Ur house have more car thn us,I need money to study
Did my family say anything?
And u,my cousin...
I rather u say the phone my fren want no stock thn u lie to me that u outstation,
and I find out once u say u outstation,I saw u at ur working place...
WHY!?? Asshole!!! bloody retarted bastard!!!!

And another blacklisted person,not from my relatives...
Is a fucking annoying person...a betrayer as well...
Treat everyday like 1st april,trick ppl to failure and watch like a "dramas"
I never hate a person so much in my life...
U just deserve what u get now,u fucking selfish idiot!!!
U will not much frens if u keep on like tat at ur new place ( now also not much fren..XD)

No comments: